There was a map

challenger

It's only a singleplayer map.. why would you want to remake this ? ;) Ren is mostly multiplayer.

@Schmitzenbergh and me have like 30% of the map laying around somewhere.. it was a start so to say but we're not gonna finish that. If you're interested maybe if @Schmitzenbergh agrees we can send you the files to finish it.

• Totem Arts Staff
29 minutes ago, kenz3001 said:

in the ut3 mod scorpion hunter was made into a multiplayer map ... was an interesting map but with the player base at the time it didn't play all to well due to the base buildings being split up

Ah yeah I believe there is still gameplay of it on youtube....

This one?

Edited by TK0104
  • Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

Well if you want to make this map to UDK then I think you better need to use the multiplayer version from the UT3 mod

Since I don't know the map lay-out I can't just use the map from the singleplayer(I actually never played the UT3 Mod because my old pc just started crashing and all the programs didnt work after that anymore so that's why I never was able to play it :/)

Edited by TK0104

• 2 weeks later...
On 04.02.2017 at 11:20 PM, Schmitzenbergh said:

This is from another topic with some screens of the scorpion hunters. If you want to, you may finish it. Keep in mind that a single player map is very different than a multiplayer map.

can you give that 'another topic' s link?

• Former Developers

There was indeed a MP version of Scorpion Hunters, it was one of the last maps made in the UT3 version. If you can find the UT3 version of RenX, the map files are all uncooked and completely accessible. So it absolutely is possible for a port. It may even end up being a decent gameplay map since it was our largest map at the time (probably the size of Arctic Stronghold), if not bigger. We don't have any of the old files lingering around any more unfortunately.

So if someone wants to port it, then go for it!

• Totem Arts Staff
On 19-2-2017 at 3:09 PM, Ryz said:

Does anyone know the mod name? I've checked 0.55, 0.40 and 0.50 of the UT3 mod and only found Horloge as a map. Might, maybe, maybe... Have an older version somewhere but I have to search for it. 

It was added to a server and never got added to an official update release

Same goes for @kenz3001's UT3 map called: Meteor