Project Reideon

Radeon3

I’ve been working on a project for quite a while and lately everything aligned to the point when I can estimate the finishing of it. For this reason I’d like to invite a handful of people to get an insight and possibly contribute to it :)

I’m looking for people with the following traits:

• Creativity (!)
  • Somewhat good sense of humour
  • Checks mails every day or two

You have the advantage if:

• I know you (this can also be disadvantage :D)
  • You’re a veteran player
  • Have some time to do preplanned activities ingame (testserver conditions)

I’m going to give this 5 days, so Sunday is the deadline to PM me if you feel you are right person for this.

• Totem Arts Staff

Rade, my PMs are bugging out on my phone for some reason, so I will just post here. You may know me as BlueEyes/Zephyr ingame. I closed beta tested, moderated at every large server and I work on maps. I would be delighted to help you on your project ^^ I can recieve PMs just not send right now for some reason.

Depends on what is is

^^ This plus how much of my time will it take

•Creativity (!) = Yes if its something I like

•Somewhat good sense of humour =Yes but to a certain point ,if its hurting ppl ..then No

•Checks mails every day or two = yes

Need to know more before Agreeing.. Just make a NDA (non-disclosure agreement )

So far I got the same feedback from everybody who knows about this, which troubles me a bit if I want to stick to my first post. Going to send you a 3 word PM so can decide if you are still interested.

The projects runs on a strict schedule, which means the first -main- part where you can share your ideas will take 10 days starting from Monday.

The second stage is going to take place between October12 to 25, during that time I'm going to finish the core of the project (by core I mean what the game supports currently). During that I will throw in some ideas where input would be welcomed, but essentially this is goint to be a quiet period for you.

The third -final- part is optional, so I'm not going to address this.