UDK version

Nerus

We currently use the Feb 2014 UDK release. There are newer two newer UDK releases but the only thing they fix really is IOS bugs wich is why we didnt switch to those yet. We dont know what release we will be using for the next beta release. If epic would come up with a release that fixes more then just IOS stuff we will update.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 10/13/2014 at 10:40 AM, RypeL said:

We currently use the Feb 2014 UDK release. There are newer two newer UDK releases but the only thing they fix really is IOS bugs wich is why we didnt switch to those yet. We dont know what release we will be using for the next beta release. If epic would come up with a release that fixes more then just IOS stuff we will update.

hello and greetings, are you still using this version ? what is your UDK version for 5.52.81.135 patch ?

• Totem Arts Staff
On 9/29/2021 at 8:01 PM, Sinai said:

hello and greetings, are you still using this version ? what is your UDK version for 5.52.81.135 patch ?

You can read the version from the log. I am pretty sure it is Jan/Feb 2015 version. I don't think there are very big differences between the last UDK revisions that matter to players

On 10/3/2021 at 6:37 PM, NodSaibot said:

You can read the version from the log. I am pretty sure it is Jan/Feb 2015 version. I don't think there are very big differences between the last UDK revisions that matter to players

thanks dear friend for saying, i thought maybe someone like it to re-create it, thanks by the way

• Totem Arts Staff
On 10/7/2021 at 9:15 PM, Sinai said:

thanks dear friend for saying, i thought maybe someone like it to re-create it, thanks by the way

There is a public SDK for you to use if you want to experiment with modding or changing anything in RenX.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, NodSaibot said:

There is a public SDK for you to use if you want to experiment with modding or changing anything in RenX.

i know this already, i downloaded that one before i though as an admin someone, anyone wants to fix this, and it was for long time ago. that mutator is outdated

• Totem Arts Staff
On 10/9/2021 at 11:22 AM, Sinai said:

i know this already, i downloaded that one before i though as an admin someone, anyone wants to fix this, and it was for long time ago. that mutator is outdated

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you're having issues with mutators being out of date, it's probably because the mutator used functions that existed in previous updates of renx, and you'd need source code to be able to make them run on current renx.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kira said:

Hey sinai, 

As i said to you before those mutators need a redone to override the new functions that being used on the sdk. 

Just don't except that anyone else will try fix it because it was barely used even when it came out. 

hello and greetings dear friend, yes i know about that. i am working on it and of course i am in UDK, just wait dear friend !!!! :D

• Thanks 1