Game Tutorial Has Possible Future Features?

MajorLunaC

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the game tutorial shows some awesome features that aren't in-game. I haven't played Beta 1, so I don't know if it was there, and I have no idea if these features will ever actually be in-game, but I sure hope so!

See the video in HD to read the full item descriptions of stuff that's not currently in-game:

- 2:32

- 4:15

Renegade X Tutorial:

I so wish for the Anti-Tank Mine, EMP Grenade, Motion Sensors, and Sentry Turrets!

• Totem Arts Staff
I'm assuming those will all come out sometime around Beta 4.

Also looking for a few vehicles that were in Renegade but not in Renegade X. I swear there was this Grinder vehicle meant for hitting infantry that had rotating spikes on the front. It's not on the wiki or anything, oddly enough.

You can activate some fun extras in the multiplayer mode by pressing F8 to bring up the command menu and typing ''extras fnkgrrm'' (''extras quantifigon'' in the unpatched version). A message should appear saying, ''Extras ENABLED!'' Now hold down the Alt key while clicking on the character or vehicle buttons to bring up the extras (but there are no menu pictures for them). Extras do not work in laddered games.

Note: Some of the Nod extra characters are mutants. They regain health while they are standing on Tiberium or being hit by Tiberium-based weapons.

Yes there is a spike thingy.

the tutorial was made before beta 1 was cooked and packaged so some of the stuff in there was just concepts and did not make it to beta 1 or 2

P.S. about time some one noticed all that :P

Well, I'll still look forward to them, even if they were just concepts (just like I look forward to concept cars making it to production ... never fruitful, but fun).

As for noticing ... well that might be a cause of concern. It might be that nobody watches the tutorial :-/ . This was the first time I watched it, but that's because I'm a C&C: Renegade veteran, and I like figuring things out for myself ... it's really fun finding new fun things, keeps it interesting!

the tutorial was made before beta 1 was cooked and packaged so some of the stuff in there was just concepts and did not make it to beta 1 or 2

P.S. about time some one noticed all that :P

about time? When I looked at that trailer, I was thinking all cool things to be had ingame, too bad they weren't. When registered for this forum, I've noticed a post or 2 about the rearming nodes and healing nodes being carried around and dropped to heal/rearm your team (but also the enemy)

Still cool though!

Can you give any light on what would be added in the future, regardless when (be it Beta 3, 4, 5 or 10)