ReneGame 2011!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

renegame2011.png

It's the time of year again!

ReneGame is an annual event dedicated to celebrating the birthday of Command & Conquer: Renegade. The original game was released on February 26th, 2002, and will be turning 9 years old later this month.

To celebrate, Totem Arts and MP-Gaming will be hosting this year's ReneGame on Renegade X v.0.55 for Unreal Tournament 3. The game will take place on Saturday, February 26th, at 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).

After the successes of our previous two events in 2011, we gladly invite you all to join us in celebration. This is your opportunity to play with the Renegade X developers, ask questions, team up with us or against us, and get some classic R&R&R: Rest, Relaxation, and Renegade!

If you haven't tried the beta yet, what are you waiting for? Pick up Unreal Tournament 3, get the latest patch, and download Renegade X 0.55 here: http://www.renegade-x.com.com/testsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=64http://www.renegade-x.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=64

We will be playing on MP-Gaming's RenegadeXServer.com. Any custom server content will be downloaded upon joining the server. However, if you'd like to install the custom content manually (or are having problems downloading it from the server), please visit THIS THREAD, and look under the heading "Newcomers and Required Downloads" in post #1.

Teamspeak details will be announced soon!

The developers hope to see you on Saturday, February 26th 2011, at 3:00pm EST!

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

• Totem Arts Staff

is there much point in recording if you cant use Rypelcam but i have seen an updated vision Rcam 3.07 ill go test this out in a bit and get back to you about it

Edit ... well i got an error "RenXbot not found" or somthing like that .... i don't think its rypelcam but ut3 not liking a file or script :( shame tho

Ehm, can someone tell me, how to send a message to fobby? :D

Need to ask him something about this event via email.

Nvm... found it out

Ehm Fobby? Can you clear your email storage (correct me, if im wrong), so I can send you the email? :D

Man, I can't believe this exists!

I played Renegade religiously back when I was 12 and it first came out, I had completely forgot about it since then though, but when I was reading an article about the new studio for the next C&C game, I suddenly remembered how awesome Renegade was. I visited the C&C Renegade wiki page on Giantbomb.com and saw that there was a modern total conversion for this game and I had to check it out. Looks like my timing was perfect, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys tomorrow!

Haha nice kenz, maybe that should be used in the future.

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that I cannot make it. I just got home from my vacation and I'm busy with packing out atm, after that I have to eat and do some other things. And I havn't got UT3/RenegadeX installed after format, so it'll take ages till all the things are installed, by the time I have downloaded everything the game will be over again.

Have a nice match guys ;) And record it for me so I can watch it later on Youtube ;D