January 2011 Dev Night!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

2011devnightmp.png

Renegade X will be having its first Dev Night of 2011 on Sunday, January 16, at 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5).

Dev Night is your opportunity to play with the Renegade X developers, ask questions, team up with us or against us, and get some classic R&R&R: Rest, Relaxation, and Renegade!

If you haven't tried the beta yet, what are you waiting for? Pick up Unreal Tournament 3, get the latest patch, and download Renegade X 0.55 here: http://www.renegade-x.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=64

We will be playing on MP-Gaming's RenegadeXServer.com

The developers hope to see you this Sunday at 3:00pm EST!

See ya there!

Edit: A live stream of the event will be go on GLHF.tv starting at 3:00pm EST this Sunday For more information, CLICK HERE

ill try record the whole thing now i got a new HDD :) just hope my little CPU can handel it just gotta remeber the record demo command lol oh yeah its demorec and F9 to screen shot :) Nice :D

You can automatically record in Renegade X again? like that erm ryplcam or whatever it was called

Otherwise I'll just use Fraps lol

• Totem Arts Staff

works for me ... but i used 0.55 exe as i couldent be asked to reinstall the hole thing lol (i keep a back up file of renx just incase i over write some thing in the editor) ...btw was the editor fixed with these updates as there was no change list !

i did not have any problems with the old updator

from UK

Question about the demorec command

1. How do you stop it? (demostop??)

2. Solution to this problem? : When I tried to watch it (demoplay ) it told me 'missing package RenXbot or something'. I rec'd this in MP gaming server, and tried to watch it from there so I typed demoplay name ingame there and it gave me that error and brought me to the starting menu. Then I tried joining an offline game and open the demo, but then it brings me back to the menu where to choose what game type (the menu before where you choose what map). Any idea how I can watch it?

Saturdays &&& Sundays? :D Weekend events ftw

'N yesh! thegunrun's site and himself r0x my s0x

Anyway, I made some vids of the game (I hope atleast) and I will try to make a kick-*** video from it. Sadly I don't have much time these 2 weeks so it'll probably comes a little late :P

• 2 weeks later...