Post your original Renegade names

inabyrdcage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havoc9326 for the first few months of the game. Then I took a hiatus until some point early in college when I finally had high-speed internet instead of 56k AOL, and since I forgot the original password or something, it's been havoc9826 and my clan nick BChavoc98 ever since. (Plus 1 rarely-used smurf for moderating)

Addition to the topic: how many of you have a name older than the WOL to XWIS conversion date? See if you have stats and summary pages like mine (many of you probably will have more details on your stats page; I'm not sure why mine doesn't). Just replace my name with yours and find out:

http://renchat2.westwood.com/renegade/game...dual_stats.html

http://renchat2.westwood.com/renegade/game...ary_shell.shtml

Edit:

QUOTE (Erik @ Sep 14 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pap3rbag[/b]
Bigrudder! Haven't seen you since forever at Black-Cell

QUOTE (havoc9826 @ Sep 15 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
havoc9326 for the first few months of the game. Then I took a hiatus until some point early in college when I finally had high-speed internet instead of 56k AOL, and since I forgot the original password or something, it's been havoc9826 and my clan nick BChavoc98 ever since. (Plus 1 rarely-used smurf for moderating)

Addition to the topic: how many of you have a name older than the WOL to XWIS conversion date? See if you have stats and summary pages like mine (many of you probably will have more details on your stats page; I'm not sure why mine doesn't). Just replace my name with yours and find out:

http://renchat2.westwood.com/renegade/game...dual_stats.html

http://renchat2.westwood.com/renegade/game...ary_shell.shtml

Edit:
Bigrudder! Haven't seen you since forever at Black-Cell[/b]
haha i remember you!.

Lemme see, what did I actually start with?

Before tatwayplz which I'm using on renegade right now, I had a shared name with my brother, oneshot12. Up untill we could play both at the same time. But before that I used Vuilwater. A damn lame name that means in my language 'dirty water'. But the dutch seem to be stars in picking lame names, usually more racist or sexual names like 'h*tlers beard' or 'g*yd*ck'

And when I'm looking at the future, I'm using in every game since the last 3 or 4 years the name 'Demigan', which I'll continue to do for a long time I expect.

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

had a look at my stats,

It did not have the total time played attached to it or most times on nod. I think i have a back up txt file with it some where from just before the stat system went down.

But its good to relive the memory of the stats page.

I've been [D|F|C]Bigfoot-[G] in the beginning, mainly hanging out on GSA

After the great Clan Digitalfuy dissolved it has only been [D|F|C]Bigfoot, just to remember those great times. I only play very randomly and seldom, though i can never forget this best game ever.

The only other [D|F|C] member I still have contact to is octron.

QUOTE (HunterXc @ Sep 26 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sitting steady, here comes the list :o

FinchHunt
CrowHunt
DutchHunt
WorkHunt
WorkRuler
KobraHunt
K1llZ0ne
HunterXc(<- current nick)[/b]

I've seen you as Hunter and K1llZ0ne I think, but you were Dutchhunter? If you are still practicing that I'll see if I can put you out of that business :)

Yours sincerely,
Demigan.