Post your original Renegade names

inabyrdcage

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

mine`s flipper33 and although i`m almost a noob and certainly play like one, i`ve been on renegade for almost a year now, i don`t have unreal 3 yet so i can`t play ren-x, but from what i`ve seen on youtube it`s almost like renegade, so how does it differ, i don`t want to get unreal load up ren-x and fine the game almost the same, i might as well stay with renegade.

the game will be like Renegade but without the bugs of the W3D engine and with WAY better graphics that same engine could ever give you.

The team is remaking Renny because they all loved it so much, and let's admit it: it's a pearl which never really got to shine.

So basically Renegade-X will differ a lot from normal Renegade. But still it's good old Renegade :)

Dang I know nobody of you guys. I suppose you also don't know me then weirdo36 and my brother weirdo64, I used to play on the pits a lot (usa server) I think I saw 1 player called mr floppy in game though i'm pretty sure I saw his name before some time.