Commonly used RenX slang. Favorites? Most used?

isupreme

One of the things I find pleasingly fascinating - is the slang we use in the game.    Shorthand, abbreviations, comedic, etc.     New players have to not only figure out how the game is played, what controls they are not yet aware of,  but they also have to contend with our own language of the game.

I have never seen a list of these.

What are some slang terms  you see most, or that you use in the game most often?

Here are a couple to prime the pump.

Stank = Stealth tank

Doz = Mendoza

Gunny rush = gunners,   rocket rush is for rockets.

Rep = repairs, by any class: engineer, Technician or Hotwire.

mooooo....

Edited by isupreme

There is a list on wiki :)

https://wiki.ren-x.com/wiki/Glossary_of_player_terms

I enjoy the term "clicker". It refers to the few highly skilled infantry players who enjoy farming kills. I can't quite remember who came up with it, but I remember that the first time that I heard it was on a PUG, when the guy on my team said "clicker down!" with this enthusiasm in his voice, and only after I heard it a few times did I realize what he meant by this. (Now that I think about it, it could have been @Akbaro?) Sadly, this term didn't really stick around and I don't see it used much.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:50 PM, Quinc3y said:

There is a list on wiki :)

https://wiki.ren-x.com/wiki/Glossary_of_player_terms

I enjoy the term "clicker". It refers to the few highly skilled infantry players who enjoy farming kills. I can't quite remember who came up with it, but I remember that the first time that I heard it was on a PUG, when the guy on my team said "clicker down!" with this enthusiasm in his voice, and only after I heard it a few times did I realize what he meant by this. (Now that I think about it, it could have been @Akbaro?) Sadly, this term didn't really stick around and I don't see it used much.

I think it was indeed him, he did close quarter combat and was endlessly frustrated when he died to a sniper before he could close the distance between them xD 

• Like 1