Ping Issue and Other issues

HavocPrime

I normally play on EU server for some days my ping has been shooting upto 988 ms someitme it would automatically decrease but that not been happening.

I am from Pakistan. I have a 20MB connection .I use windows 7 64bit with DX9 .i have no issues whatsoever even the dreaded sound bug hasnt shown its face.i will try to get my lineman to check my line on my end i wanted to know can you check your side . Average i get ping like 200 ms. but nowadays i dont know why .

Please Please Add the spectator mode some guy was using a hack and i so wanted him to check out.his name escapes me .

the other issue is steam .Steam causes my RenegadeX to go from normal priority to high .Is there any way to integrate using the ReNx launcher you knowing if you put a dialog option for linking of account. i can leave steam open but my game starts to become unplayable.

Hi,

I also notice similar. I'm usually 200-300 ping playing from a tiny Island in the bottom of the pacific. 

What I have noticed lately is EU server, even when not full has much more lag than usual. NA was always best for me (sometimes sub 200ms) but EU server even with similar or little higher feels worse.. lot of rubberbanding, very hard to hit tanks with repair gun etc...

So it might not just be you.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sakura said:

I can investigate the ping and rubberbanding stuff, I have felt it recently as well. There might be a performance issue on EU or something we are not aware about.

I installed the game after several moths of absence, just to check if there are any performance improvements.
Not a single change done to the config files, just setting available from the UI.
And guess what ?

After 3 days, I uninstalled it again.
It works better, but still way below the level a shooter game should perform.
See you again when you release the new UE4 version.

Edited by ex_member

• Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, ex_member said:

I installed the game after several moths of absence, just to check if there are any performance improvements.
Not a single change done to the config files, just setting available from the UI.
And guess what ?

After 3 days, I uninstalled it again.
It works better, but still way below the level a shooter game should perform.
See you again when you release the new UE4 version.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking at ways of optimizing the game and providing the best game experience for everyone. Thank you for your support!