Vehicle lock. Locks both veh you bought?

isupreme

Forgive me because this happened pretty fast during the battle but....

I bought a light tank.    I  mistakenly bought a second tank.     I got in the first, then left it sitting.   My plan was to take second and leave first for someone to take. 

When i got in the second tank, I locked it.     BUT!

I had advertised the first tank as available.    But when i locked my second tank. the first one also locked.   Poop.   The person who was going to get it moved on ...

Ofc i unlocked it ... and it seemed to unlock first tank.   Then our team crashed and it got destroyed... or i would have checked this out more.

Did i see this right?   Is this as intended?  Hope not!  lol

p.s this was during a BH match.

Edited by isupreme
ps

If You order an Vehicle, then it is bound to You.
To unbound you have to enter that Vehicle and hold the  L  Key, if you after unbound the first Vehicle buy a second Vehicle, then the second Vehicle is bound to you.  You only can lock/unlock an Vehicle if it is bound to you.
So holding a bit longer the   L   Key it toggles   bound /unbound 
if you tip the   L   Key it toggles lock/unlock.

So in Your Case the first buyed Vehicle was still bound to You and the lock/unlock still was going to the bounded Vehicle.

Holding the   L  Key a bit longer in your second buyed Vehicle will bound that Vehicle to you and the tip on the  L  Key (lock/unlock) will now work on the Vehicle you actually entered.

• Like 1