Player base Resurgence

roweboat

No photo description available.

By @Havoc89 - 27th of June 

No photo description available.

By @RyanTurner (me) - 29th of Jun

This was 8 almost 9am GMT+0 Time

Just have to say, I never felt so happy for the amount of players, the growth of the community!

For those who thank the developers for their job so far, this long journey, I thank you all as the community, together with them, how far we've all come.

Edited by RyanTurner
  • Like 3

On 7/4/2020 at 9:05 AM, Atomsk said:

It's awesome to see new players. It really changes the dynamic of the matches. Happy to see that some in the community are also really helping and motivating new players. Y'all some good souls ❤️

That game was winding down to NOD winning (after having traded buildings), but at the very end, both NOD and GDI embarked on inf rushes at the same time. NOD just got in a bit quicker :D

It's Nod not NOD; this isn't the New Order of Democracy, this is the Brotherhood of Nod.

Yeah it's about fucking time the north american server is bustling. And all it took was a little video about tiberian sun. Been playing non stop games having a blast. Good teamwork too. Game optimization seems better as well.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
  • Like 1