i cant enter in my server

Vodikalin

This reminds me of issues I have had... Have you set up port forwarding? The default port for Renegade X is 7777 for UDP traffic. Not sure if TCP forwarding is necessary in this case. The way I work around it (since I only care about joining from my own local network) is to join via the local IP.

So if you are trying to join the server from the same computer you have hosted it on, just open the game, press F5 for the console, and type "open 127.0.0.1:port", where port is whichever port your server is on (again, default is 7777). Or click Join IP in the launcher and type "127.0.0.1:port".

If it is on another machine, find the local IP of that machine (192.168.x.x - open the command prompt and type ipconfig on that machine, and find the IPv4 address that starts with 192.168). Then on the computer you wish to join from, join that IP.

I hope I have explained this clearly. Hope it helps!

HIHIHI

I managed to access the server, but now how do I get my friends to join the server example my friend cant join in the server he click join but nothing happens i need do some thing? and in the port i created a new rule for the port 7777 but he cant join in the server

Edited by Vodikalin

Ok, So you can connect to your server from the computer hosting it.

In which case, you need to make sure you port forward/port triggering on your router to enable traffic to pass to your server. I cannot help you with this, since it varies depending on the model of router you use.

To play Nod vs Nod, you need to download the files you need.

You can either download them from here:

This will give you the bare minimum files

Or you can download them from these 2 mirrors, which have the advantage of having shaders pre-compiled which will allow the maps to load faster.

Primary Mirror: Click here to download

Secondary Mirror: Click Here to Download

4 hours ago, Fffreak9999 said:

To play Nod vs Nod, you need to download the files you need.

You can either download them from here:

This will give you the bare minimum files

Or you can download them from these 2 mirrors, which have the advantage of having shaders pre-compiled which will allow the maps to load faster.

Primary Mirror: Click here to download

Secondary Mirror: Click Here to Download

hey uh how we can play the nod vs nod in the lan? because the map dont show for we play. and yes we dowloaded the nod vs nod

Edited by Vodikalin

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, Vodikalin said:

hey uh how we can play the nod vs nod in the lan? because the map dont show for we play. and yes we dowloaded the nod vs nod

If you're looking for it in the map rotation at end of game, you won't find it there unless you put the BH maps into the map rotation. To open up to one of the maps, change your server bat file to look something like this.

start Binaries\Win64\UDK.exe server BH-Field?AdminPassword=admin -nosteam

Also make sure everything is installed on each client as well.