Hourglass - vehicle limit poll

limsup

Hourglass - vehicle limits  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How high should we increase vehicle limits on CNC-Hourglass? (The dark map with a current limit of 8 vehicles)

This poll is closed to new votes

This vote is not about the map's brightness - only added a reference to that because it is potentially a source of confusion for people (i.e. Hourglass != Horologue).

But on a second thought, people should speak up if they feel it should be adjusted. The map author shall weigh in here with his own opinion soon enough ^_^ 

Thank you for casting your votes!

Well vehicles wise I don't know, really... I like the feeling of the map but cant judge about vehicle amount:
1) never hitted the vehicle limit for long (afaik)
2) cant see vehicles most of the time

Considering the darkness. It's not a matter of like or dislike. A lot of ppl actually can't see stuff, so the map is hard to play which could be adjusted with a bit more light. Does't have to be daylight offcourse.

• Like 1

Well, the storm/fog weather change is to provide cover on a map with little to no cover for tanks (just time the fog with a rush, they won't see it coming till its too late + adds variety)

However...Possible changes

The Standard lighting can be increased

The storm/fog can have a longer delay before re-occurring - therefore the map would be brighter more!

Would that be fine?

50 minutes ago, TheDeadlyWolf said:

Well, the storm/fog weather change is to provide cover on a map with little to no cover for tanks (just time the fog with a rush, they won't see it coming till its too late + adds variety)

The storm/fog can have a longer delay before re-occurring - therefore the map would be brighter more!

Would that be fine?

I understand why it is and I like the 'feeling' of the map...
Not sure how to find a balance between making vehicles more visible and invisible to rush.... 

• Totem Arts Staff
17 hours ago, TheDeadlyWolf said:

Would that be fine?

I'm forgetting if the fog covers the whole map or just the middle area & side routes?

I like the idea of the fog. I feel maybe its a bit too much. 

it might be sort of funny & helpful to put "warning" sign posts if you can, outside base, to warn of possible fog =D