zunnie of MPF has passed...

Mauler

Just would like to inform you of some news from the Renegade community...

Jan Wessels aka zunnie has passed away.. There is an open thread over at MPF here if you wish to say a few words or share experiences from this great guy and my friend..

https://multiplayerforums.com/topic/7663-rip-zunnie/

• Sad 6

Hmm, spoke a lot to him for a short period last summer or the summer before. Whenever I had TeamSpeak open we started talking about whatever subject came by, untill he went away to get coffee or visit his family / had them over as visitors. I believe they lived close by. 

For some reason I didn't log in to TeamSpeak much more after that summer, so we didn't speak after this period. Still this news kinda shocks me. R.I.P and all the best to his family!

Well, see the image below. It is the Dutch funeral card. 

The first line says (freely translated from Dutch):
With respect for the decision he made, we inform you with intense grief, that passed away our beloved sun, great brother, brother in law, uncle. 

I don't want to speculate here, cause that's not chic, but I think you can draw your own conclusions. In the end what does it matter what happened anyways?

His brother posted this on MPF:

Hello all,

First of all, thank you very much for all your nice words about my brother Jan (Zunnie)!!

The saddest news is that Zunnie wont be here anymore to do what he does best and thats to help others. He passed away last Thursday 12 July.

He will be rememberd here and in my (our) hearts forever!!

Thank you for being there with him for so long and taking your time to spend time with him.

He will be cremated on Tuesday 17th of July. 

With best regards,

Kees (brother of Jan)

ps: Remember him as how you knew him. He was one of the best!

Overlijden.thumb.jpg.b0a6f282314604737043804c0eaf1173.jpg

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...
Guest Lord-Lindsey

hey, 

ok sooo….I haven't been around in over 3 years...I came back because I missed the community and the game. I tried to rekindle with some old friends on here and to sadly and heartbreakingly find out that Jan had passed 2 years ago...I feel horrible that I up and left the game and didn't know any of this until now, but hey life gets crazy and in the way at times....but just wanted to be apart of a post for him. 2 years later, still sending my prayers and condolences. miss you Zun, there was nobody better old friend! <333

Lord-Lindsey