I can't install the game

Castrol

Hi people, I'm having big problem with the installation of the latest release, actually the first time I try to play this game.

After downloading about 10MB of the Renegade X launcher I executed it. It opens a window where three progress bars appear, "Validating" "Downloading" and "Applying".

After validating process ends the launcher starts to download the 5.6GB game, then, after a long download time it starts something related to the direct X 9 installation. Then without reason it closes the windows (maybe after i click on "finish" or something like that) but the "applying" phase doesn't start at all.

If I double-click the launcher again it stars all over again, validating-->downloading-->direct X installation but after loosing another huge amount of time still the applaying phase doesn't come.

I tried 3 times so far. Nothing changes.

5.6GB of files are downloaded on my hard disk on the "download" subfolder of the main "renegade X" folder under "programX86" directory.

Please help me to find out why I can't install the game.

Hey,

Inside your %appdata% folder is another folder called Renegade-X Launcher.

1. Hold down your Windows Key and press R
  2. Type %appdata% into the box
  3. Hit Enter
  4. Navigate to the Renegade-X Launcher folder
  5. Create the ZIP file (select all files using CTRL+A -> right click -> send to -> compressed zip folder)
  6. Then PM me the file.

• 1 month later...