joining a game with friends or clan

randomdude

Hi all just a suggestion here I think It would be a cool idea if you can join a game as party for example you want to play online with 3 other friends and enter the game in the same team as them it can also be useful if clans want to battle against each other it might be a good option to add in the future :)

• Totem Arts Staff
43 minutes ago, randomdude said:

Hi all just a suggestion here I think It would be a cool idea if you can join a game as party for example you want to play online with 3 other friends and enter the game in the same team as them it can also be useful if clans want to battle against each other it might be a good option to add in the future :)

My thoughts on this....

If clan's are wanting to battle each other, they can have it hosted on a passworded server, where teams can be setup accordingly. As for parties in-game, it's not a great idea. Depending on the setting of the server, the teams are mixed in a few different ways. Complete random mixing or purposeful "team balancing" done by the system is the best way to have the game played. If there's 4 people stacking, they are most likely going to be highly coordinated and will have a huge advantage over the other team. I don't think stacking in itself is fair or good for gameplay. However, there are other ways of getting on the other team, such as requesting team change.

I don't think 'squads' or parties should be added to the game.

Edited by Sarah!

Restricted or not, I havent noticed no difference in gameplay ballance. Its just a pain in the ass thingie. If I want to play with my friend or so, I should be able to. Ppl who cant play coordinatingly are not nobodys problem. Loosing is part of learning.

Limits of not being able to join the team with more players than second one was more than enough and fair restricting rule.

Not being able to choose my team is what made me stop playing... Just no, thx.

Edited by Axesor

• Totem Arts Staff
15 minutes ago, Axesor said:

Restricted or not, I havent noticed no difference in gameplay ballance. Its just a pain in the ass thingie. If I want to play with my friend or so, I should be able to. Ppl who cant play coordinatingly are not nobodys problem. Loosing is part of learning.

Limits of not being able to join the team with more players than second one was more than enough and fair restricting rule.

Not being able to choose my team is what made me stop playing... Just no, thx.

When we had 5 people on Discord playing together ingame, we never lost. We won 5 games in a row extremely fast. Maybe it was just our individual skill, but when mics and groups are involved I think it gives a pretty big advantage.

I don't know if not having mics affects this or not.

@Sarah!oh Iam not standing for any system. Iam against current system which only makes one people feel better and other ppl feel discomforted, with outgoing result near to 0 for making teams ballances. Sometimes 1 or 2 good players is enough to make one team totaly dominating other one, no matter what team they are playng in.

Edited by Axesor

• Totem Arts Staff
7 hours ago, Axesor said:

@Sarah!oh Iam not standing for any system. Iam against current system which only makes one people feel better and other ppl feel discomforted, with outgoing result near to 0 for making teams ballances. Sometimes 1 or 2 good players is enough to make one team totaly dominating other one, no matter what team they are playng in.

The team balance options are decided per server, it just depends on what the server owner decides