So... What just happened?

isupreme

Feel free to post your ... What just happened?  Here.

Mine:  in game.   lots of talk of a hacker going round.  The games kept ending abruptly, often after the first building fell.   Repeatedly games end oddly.

FIRST,  my thanks to all who serve to moderate our community.

Second,   what just happened?    Did the hacker end the game?      Did a mod end the game because of something the hacker did?

to share my experience,   i wonder if we are overreacting.     If someone is hacking and gaining and advantage,   do we just end the matches?      As a poor soldier of the trenches it seems like we could fight on and have some fun still, without the abrupt end.

A hacker kept coming back and shot all buildings with one bullets. He ruined 10 games so far. He was able to evade ban or whatever the mods did against him.

People were saying me there is no hack and yet when I say that I get shot with a single bullet of normal soldier or sometimes lose a tank for no reasons, no one cares... but it happened and tonight everyone saw it, nobody will deny it. So the hacker can obviously edit all the value of the game to his advantage or when it is needed.

How can we play seriously if nothing is done against this ?

One of his nick : Zap19

This asshole waits an hour of game, then ruins everything.

(PS : yes I am playing on an intel chipset. Waiting a delivery from amazon for 10 days :p)

20171112224256_1.jpg

20171112222620_1.jpg

Edited by Renardin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1