Mutators

NodSaibot

• Totem Arts Staff

Can we get a section for mutators for RenX on kenz post in SDK section? Honestly mutators are the future for the game, but the idea I have is probably too big for a mutator and would probably have to be built into the game if I wanted to have it in game.

We had our own mutator section but it wasent really crowded so it got merged with the mapping section. You can now find the basic mutator tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=74143 and some example mutators here: viewforum.php?f=138

And yes: you can do a lot with mutators so chances are even your idea would be doable with them. If you really might need an additional thing to be added to the main game in order for your mutator to work you could pass that to the dev team so we could see about integrating that.

• Totem Arts Staff
We had our own mutator section but it wasent really crowded so it got merged with the mapping section. You can now find the basic mutator tutorial here: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=74143 and some example mutators here: viewforum.php?f=138

And yes: you can do a lot with mutators so chances are even your idea would be doable with them. If you really might need an additional thing to be added to the main game in order for your mutator to work you could pass that to the dev team so we could see about integrating that.

Turns out my idea is already being worked on :P

And thanks =)

• 2 years later...
On 6/16/2016 at 8:21 PM, RypeL said:

I know that post is old enough, but links are broken. I cannot access tutorial :(