I'm not too sure if this allowed - Walls

Do you know who is in it? I cannot come up with the name, but I am pretty sure we had someone doing this every game of walls a while ago. We tried to reach a mod but nobody was there...

Afaik it's not allowed...

Do you know who is in it? I cannot come up with the name, but I am pretty sure we had someone doing this every game of walls a while ago. We tried to reach a mod but nobody was there...

Afaik it's not allowed...

He is called Joshua, and if you right click -> open image in a new tab then you can see alot clearer

Still in a separate screen it's hard to see for me... I am not sure if this is the same person, but I suggest asking for a mod next time to make sure it gets handled. I am not a developer nor a mod, but afaik it's not allowed.

I say allow it! Only improves the map, not like you can B2B from up there.

I'm pretty danm sure B2B would be more than possible from up there, and that wall was build for snipers, not artillery units xD (and imagine the butt hurt apache drivers once MRLS's discover they can camp for them there)

It promotes camping and camping is scrubby.

#needsmoredefenders

But nah, there's another ramp for vehicles to bombard out. Just go a bit further to the sides

Those vehicle ramps need extending outwards by half-a-length anyway so vehicles can defend their entrance from there. What sort of design put a defensive platform out of sight from what it's meant to defend...