Islands Glitch

Idiotas

Aha Lordbeerus is know for glitching on Canyon (APC + sniper behind strip in the area where you usually die after 10 secs). First I thought it wasn't him, but he is there every time when this occurs. Also noticed him glitching on Xmountain but I don't remember the details!

Aha Lordbeerus is know for glitching on Canyon (APC + sniper behind strip in the area where you usually die after 10 secs). First I thought it wasn't him, but he is there every time when this occurs. Also noticed him glitching on Xmountain but I don't remember the details!

Don't worry, we know who he is.

Already reported to yosh the 2 glitches he used on canyon and a different one on islands.

no good reporting them to Yosh lol :P i didnt know where this one was till now .. i knew it was a thing ... pm me the canyon one .. and xmountain one if / when possible (its hard to talk to Yosh as hes in Japan lol)

just spam him, he will answer eventually. idk about the mountain one yet, but there's another one on island. i'll pm you that one too