Valley?

RadicalEdward2

I honestly liked Valley because it was more Infantry oriented. The only problem was no one would vote for it because they either seemed too dependent on vehicles or confused it with Field (so they avoided it). I kind of wish there was more infantry based maps or maybe even maps with lower tech trees like early missions in a C&C game where you can only build mediums, jeeps, and maybe APCs or Lights, Buggies, and APCs.

The credit flow is pretty slow but I think the issue that makes it harder is the fact that basic infantry rifles are too weak. All of the other units have a higher survival chance than the basic infantry unit even on a map like Valley. I know I can take out an enemy soldier with the AR on maps like Valley but, even with accurate shots via controlled bursts, grenadiers or shotgunners still have a greater chance at surviving and I think how underpowered the standard infantry is plays a part in why a map like Valley isn't very appealing to players since right off the bat, players would immediately wait around until they have enough to get the first affordable expensive unit.

It's been removed by default from the vote list. I haven't added it back to the CT servers because it was almost never voted and I haven't heard anyone say anything about it yet.

You probably have the statistics, but I remember having played it several times.

Did you play it before or after the last patch?

It's been removed by default from the vote list. I haven't added it back to the CT servers because it was almost never voted and I haven't heard anyone say anything about it yet.

You probably have the statistics, but I remember having played it several times.

Did you play it before or after the last patch?

I mean "since it came out", not as in "I played it on your server even if it wasn't in the map cycle".