BUG at SKIRIMISH MODE

kira

• Totem Arts Staff

When i want to play the skirmish mode i chose the walls map which it's defult definion of time limit is 4 min.

when i change it to 20 min and click launch, i can tell it's still 4 min time limit.

i don't know what else i can do. is there any soulution that i don't know about?

p.s

not only the time limit but also credits and everything else.

• Totem Arts Staff
When i want to play the skirmish mode i chose the walls map which it's defult definion of time limit is 4 min.

when i change it to 20 min and click launch, i can tell it's still 4 min time limit.

i don't know what else i can do. is there any soulution that i don't know about?

p.s

not only the time limit but also credits and everything else.

It's because TrainingYard, Eyes and Valley are added to the Skirmish menu.

You can fix this easily. Go to your RenX directory -> UDKgame -> config. You there CNC Canyon, CNC Complex and the rest of the maps. Just remove the CNC Eyes, CNC TrainingYard And CNC Valley ini file

It won't mess up the game

It Will remove Eyes, TrainingYard and Valley from Skirmish menu, but You can play Walls again

• 2 weeks later...

.ini files are just configuration files to set the values of certain game parameters, it's not a programming language with functions etc. like Java or C++, C#

All the variables you can see in an ini file are in the .u and/or .uc classes, the ini files are just for storing them publicly and being able to edit them. The programming language UDK uses is UnrealScript, which, I've read is somewhat similar to Java.

(No experience in programming in UDK but I think i'm correct about this :P )

• Totem Arts Staff
.ini files are just configuration files to set the values of certain game parameters, it's not a programming language with functions etc. like Java or C++, C#

All the variables you can see in an ini file are in the .u and/or .uc classes, the ini files are just for storing them publicly and being able to edit them. The programming language UDK uses is UnrealScript, which, I've read is somewhat similar to Java.

(No experience in programming in UDK but I think i'm correct about this :P )

really java!! that's awsome i just started to learn it and its amazing! i love it. i hope i can contribute soon to the Ren X project :))))