Signature/Logo

Ska-Ara

Hey Dudes i have a simple question.. i saw this logo from RenX: Tiberiu Sun..

Rx_TiberianSun.png

and thought.. my RA:2 Mod for RenX needs something Similar :D

i thought on a new textart for the renegade x in the red Alert 2 kind of art.

and then Red Alert 2 under this "Renegade X RA2Stylish"Text

here u can see the kind of text

logo-1.jpg

i hope somebody can make it for me.. because i cant make this kind of text effects :D

thx for u help

I'm sorry if this is not the answer you're looking for, as i'm not familiar with making fonts, but i do have the slightest of knowlegde on this one. It can be made by digitalising handdrawings with certain software, or can be made completely from scratch on the computer. Either way, i can't make one for you. However, with some digging (not much really as the first page of google already supplied me with a lot of information! :D), i managed to find dome rsther useful information if you want to make one yourself: http://www.creativebloq.com/typography/ ... ce-8133919

This page also has some useful links at the bottom of the page you might be interested in.

Now to something i can help you with, which are the fonts used in-game. I have C&C Renegade's ones already installed on my computer. I'm rather sure you can do the same with Red Alert 2's fonts, but i can't confirm this as i don't have access to my computer right now.

In the case of C&C Renegade, head to the installation folder of the game and look for files called 54251__.ttf (Regetta Condensed LET Plain, used for buttons) and ARI___.ttf (Arial MT, used for text) and double-click them. This will open an.... errr, how do you call it again, let's just say it opens something, what you need to do is press the install button at the top. It will install the fonts on your computer and it will be ready for use.

Now, i'm not sure if this is going to work with Red alert 2. It could be hidden somewhere deep, It could very well not be there at all. Either way, good luck with your font-making quest! ;)

oh dude this was pretty much not helpfull xD

i dont know if i said clearly what i want (with my broken english xD)

i dont want to make my own kind of font.

i just want a titletext in kind of ra 2.

i even try to make it on photoshop but i failed horribly. :P

btw: in the game datas i found the ingame fonts.. but theyre nothing to do with the title font :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...