AI?

Formous

I know I am one of 'those' people, but I would like to request the Devs to work on Improving AI as they start pushing towards full release. I keep trying to okay on servers, but Lag is terrible for my location with my pings going above 130 or more. No matter the hour, I only see 1 or 2 servers active anymore, and neither is good. I don't mind playing AI though, and infact love it. However, the AI isn't very bright. Traffic Jams, and other issues. I would like to ask if anyone is working on a improved AI or make a request of the devs to please make improvements. I simply, and I believe this is the case for others, can't play with other people. It would be highly appreciated, and would help increase the longevity of the game into the future.

i'm from the EU and am doing a ping of 120-150ms on US servers. I dont seem to have lag though.

But as soon as my ping goes up beyond the 180-220ms mark, I do get lag issues, but thats because someone must be downloading stuff.

EU servers usually get me at about 30ms.

Since you get pings beyond 130ms at both locations, aussie by any chance?

I'm just wondering when 130 became 'terrible' ping....

For me, this usually results in leaps left and right, my vehicle lagging considerable on turns (means no Buggy/Humvee or anything fast), and people suddenly no longer in sight of my gun. Its odd behavior, but it means I am unable to track the game's motion.

I should add though that 130 is the server list connection. Upon entering the game, it jumps up by about 60-80, so sometimes I play above 210 ping.

Edited by Guest

i'm from the EU and am doing a ping of 120-150ms on US servers. I dont seem to have lag though.

But as soon as my ping goes up beyond the 180-220ms mark, I do get lag issues, but thats because someone must be downloading stuff.

EU servers usually get me at about 30ms.

Since you get pings beyond 130ms at both locations, aussie by any chance?

American, actually, but I have lived in the Australian region before. No, it's more a limitation of my provider in my county in the USA. But the result is crippling at times. Makes me prefer anything that's a hit scan weapon or a slow moving tank like the Mammoth, because they don't jump so much for me. This is a personnel limitation though, and I doubt the game's fault. However, it's because of this limitation I am requesting better AI. So that I can have more fun with the game.

• Totem Arts Staff
Dunno.. I have to play everything at 300+... and that's still tolerable. C4 and vehicles are a bitch to use, but that's about it.

I'd call 300 unplayable.

Pffft, you just learn how to compensate for having over a third of a second delay between every thing you do in a vehicle, and planting C4. Client-side hit-detection HUAAAAH