Hatred

Kriemhild Gretchen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs

http://hatredgame.com/

A lot of people have been saying it's trying too hard to be darknedgy but I'm actually pretty excited for this one. Few other games have killing normalfags as a main premise (Postal and Super Columbine Massacre RPG come to mind). It will really come down to how well it plays, of course, but a game where you are the bad guy, where you are the mass murdering psychopath, could prove to be great. It doesn't seem to be their intention, but they could even make a damn good story if they explore what drove the protagonist to this.

Oh my god all of you are retards... shut up... Wow a game just like every other game but since the first five seconds of the game he announces he's on a suicidal killing spree you call it sick. How dare they not let you shoot up a school instead some zombie apocalypse city. Wow... This game would get no coverage if it weren't for the first 5 seconds of him announcing he wants to kill innocent people instead of "zombies".

Oh my god all of you are retards... shut up... Wow a game just like every other game but since the first five seconds of the game he announces he's on a suicidal killing spree you call it sick. How dare they not let you shoot up a school instead some zombie apocalypse city. Wow... This game would get no coverage if it weren't for the first 5 seconds of him announcing he wants to kill innocent people instead of "zombies".

cwEAkUE.gif

Hatred? Heard from a news that mentions Epic's request for removal of their logo in the trailer

Some opinions says that it is because of the game's main, not optional, goal of killing innocents for no clear reason

Yeah, the newly formed Wikipedia article mentioned that. Made me chuckle.

Honestly, it comes down to how they play the game's angle, how they portray the protagonist, and most importantly, whether or not the game is fun.