Bugs on Xmountain

Eekcast

CE8157AD579D248DF8A812CE512F9972C8A3EC32

1.) Vehicles clip through certain parts of the terrain. Infantry cannot do this and remain stuck in the wall if they exit their vehicle.

A357CCFABD73F5909E4A4E8ED1B52A88C2F46B9F

2.) Trees floating midair. There is one to the left that is floating too.

A21C37A60C97E752E1A8B5B0BFDB70C1B9DF14AF

3.) Clipping issue with a mountain near the Silo. You can crouch here and remain slightly hidden.

45EDDFCA93DA1CE66E11B42BC7D7131FC7E64F11

4.) Getting on top of these rocks allows you to go here...

AB51A53426246B22DEDE20CF43085B4BAD939FCC

Then here. If you jump around the corner of the rock with a precise jump you get here, and then can go...

156936A9774DF0DDC54D4B1F55B6D157E3B86BB7

Here. This is the highest point I could reach. You can see out of the map bounds by some distance.

I will update this thread if I find more bugs.

Awesome, fast response haha. I have found 2 more things that I think are ambiguous (I actually found a few more areas you could climb ontop of rocks than just 2 but alot of these are minor).

I will post them here hang on

EDIT:

3EF4EEA05CD79DA05764BDA72568524D9BD92942

5.) There is a thin path that you can climb up ontop of this rock near the GDI Refinery (I think it's the Refinery).

A437B822A582F6A5A9A059834D076DFFD3875C03

6.) It's hard to see, but from the direction I'm facing, you can climb some rocks and jump ontop of this tree from up there. I believe I was stuck for a small while before I got dislodged :P haha

Of course I'm not sure if these spots are intentional. They overlook important buildings and you get a big vantage point from being in an unexpected area.

I really like this map though, well done :P

EDIT EDIT:

It seems like alot of the walls have vehicle clipping issues as I can get them in a ton of them @_@ should I post screenshots of spots or just let you figure it out?

I don't know if it's specific to the nod buggy or not.

• Totem Arts Staff

i fixed all the rocks on the outer bounds (still may be some "jump spots" but i need to go around looking for all of them again)

ill keep fixing all this any way .. thank you for your help :D

and i got no clue when a new version will be made .. im fixed every thing now so i know there all done and dont forget

Maybe a good idea:

Like a lobby war, a bug-hunting session with all who are interested.

No killing allowed (kicked if so) and Nod teaming up with GDI to find map-related bugs. This way we can generate a list of game-breaking bugs for the Devs.

Remember, this is still a Beta game, so bugfixing can only happen if/when they are detected and in Beta-gameplay, it's part of the communities responsibility.

Maybe a good idea:

Like a lobby war, a bug-hunting session with all who are interested.

No killing allowed (kicked if so) and Nod teaming up with GDI to find map-related bugs. This way we can generate a list of game-breaking bugs for the Devs.

Remember, this is still a Beta game, so bugfixing can only happen if/when they are detected and in Beta-gameplay, it's part of the communities responsibility.

Sounds like a good plan Truxa. Also good to see that Kenz3001 is fixing these issues so quick. Have to mention I really, really like the way Xmountain looks, but would suggest base defenses. Now it's just another Whiteout, but with a better look. So far I haven't seen GDI win this map, but I got only 3 rounds to support this statement. Will keep track off it for a while.

• 1 month later...

Another bug on X-Mountain.

A Nod SBH player rushed a buggy behind GDI ref and got stuck in the rocks. He couldn't get out (or didn't try) and didn't die even though some hotties/engineers covered the rocks with C4's. He raised awareness with GDI by shooting his laser.

He placed a nuke there and blew up the ref resulting in a kick. He did mention though that he was assured the beacon wouldn't hit ref, but it did.

These bugs kinda ruin the game on X-mountain.

Not sure if these are known by now. I'll post them anyways.

First on Nod side infantry path you can jump the wall from the rock pillar.

Gif of Nod side: https://gfycat.com/ShortVerifiableBackswimmer

Second on GDI side infantry path there is an invisible ledge that lets you jump onto the rock pillar.

dqevvUH.jpg

Z2VMpZy.jpg

Accidentally screenshotted those in windowed mode. Oops.