This. Is. AMAZING!

Sebqt

Man, I'm ashamed to have only just found out about this glorious project. C&C Renegade was a huge part of my childhood played it from when it came out - to when it went down - to when it got revived! Albeit then it got spoilt by mass modifications and hackers.

Non-the-less here I am, hello everyone! If there is anything I can do to help please let me know, I know I can give money (or?) but anything at all! I've already started spamming my old Renegade/Real Life friends about this mod!

Can't wait for the single player and eventual release of the multiplayer.

Cool thanks for the swift and precise update, I noticed it explains it on the front page further down after posting >.< sorry about that.

I want to play multiplayer now but having to buy UT3 seems a bit of a deterrent, is it possible in this single player version to skirmish, like multiplayer with bots, or will it just be campaign?

If these answers are elsewhere sorry, I'm looking around for them now.

Cool thanks for the swift and precise update, I noticed it explains it on the front page further down after posting >.< sorry about that.

I want to play multiplayer now but having to buy UT3 seems a bit of a deterrent, is it possible in this single player version to skirmish, like multiplayer with bots, or will it just be campaign?

If these answers are elsewhere sorry, I'm looking around for them now.

Just a mission, but that mission would keep you 3 hours away of drugs and other bad things. Yea they call it a short mission.... Since when is short 3 hour :P. Playing half of the renegade missions did not even take 3 hours when you rushed them. But not at least 3 hours is just awesome.

Fobby[GEN]]Black Dawn altogether is about 1-2 hours of gameplay + cinematics. It consists of 10 parts, each part is about 5-10 minutes long, + about 12 minutes of cinematics. It's short, but it's something to play through before we do our multiplayer release, which will be a while from now. It will give you all a good idea of what direction we're heading in with the new Renegade X, and you'll be able to make suggestions and post critiques.

Nerds.....

what nerds? ur the one that put effort in trying to find that quote... ¬.¬

Indeed, why should you prove you are true, when it isnt that hard needed to prove it. Only waist time in things that really cares... like spamming on a forum.

i'm not a nerd... i only remove kebab for premises...

serbian soldiers have such pokerfaces xD

Nerds are awesome dude! Without we had no computer, no internet, no DJ's, no radio, no TV, no games, no big phones called an Ipad, no renegade-x.

The time of the map would probably depend on difficulty and skill. If you are on easy, headshotting every single enemy soldier that comes around, then it would probably be 1 hour. If you were on hard, and you have trouble defeating technicians with pistols, expect this to be 3-6 hours. Remember, this is based on common sense and logic.

Fobby[GEN]]January 28 release will be a singleplayer only. It won't require UT3. It's a short demonstration of what is to come later with the full Renegade X release. The final Renegade X release will contain a fully standalone multiplayer.

Will the final Renegade X release include an offline mode where the user can fight against AI? It would be great to build a base and have AI fighting with you against the other AI in a huge skirmish offline. I have seen that others also desire this feature.

Renegade X Black Dawn indeed captures the feel of the original game. I hope after the multiplayer portion is done we can get some more Single Player content like Black Dawn as sort of like a episodic thing to keep fans hooked.

Maybe this will get EA to consider making a full blown Renegade Sequel again or maybe the developers here can take that task and expand on it from what they did with Black Dawn. Lot's of options to be considered here.

Renegade X Black Dawn ended too quick, but I hope more content like this comes down the road again. I enjoyed it a lot.

Nice Work!!

I hope after the multiplayer portion is done we can get some more Single Player content like Black Dawn as sort of like a episodic thing to keep fans hooked.

I think it's fair to say that another Singleplayer is unlikely at this point due to the gigantic amount of time being consumed on stuff that isn't need in multiplayer (scripting of events, cinematics etc).

However, who knows... maybe someone get's a stupid idea :P.

Wow what a good game. If a go in the Tank the old feeling from the Game come back. I play many years Renegade and i must say WOW, better than the orginal.

But now i have one question. When the Multiplayer will be relase? Becase the Multiplayer was the best part from the Game Renegade whit the most fun. The Multipayer action can you play over days,weeks, moth years and it will be alway make fun.

I hope we must not wait so long time.

Wow what a good game. If a go in the Tank the old feeling from the Game come back. I play many years Renegade and i must say WOW, better than the orginal.

But now i have one question. When the Multiplayer will be relase? Becase the Multiplayer was the best part from the Game Renegade whit the most fun. The Multipayer action can you play over days,weeks, moth years and it will be alway make fun.

I hope we must not wait so long time.

there is no date yet, and it will most likely take quite a while.

my feelings say end 2012/begin 2013