Weekly RenX Session

Pyder02

Your favorite time for weekly games  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite time for weekly games

• Saturday, starting noon (EST), late afternoon/early evening (GMT)
    • Saturday, starting afertnoon (EST), (late) evening (GMT)
    • Sunday, starting noon (EST), late afternoon/early evening (GMT)
    • Sunday, starting afternoon (EST), (late) evening (GMT)
    • I'm not interested

Inspired by woandres Post, I'd like to know how you think about a Renegade X Session every Saturday and/or Sunday.

Therefore, I've created this poll. Multiple answers are possible.

Server would by the Official Renegade X Server (US) since there's no other one online atm.

• Totem Arts Staff

In my personal experience of dev nights, clan events, clan wars, tournaments, etc. 3:00pm EST (8pm GMT) on Sunday works best. I think more people have Sunday off than any other day in the week, and the timing is good for both North American and European players.

I can be around after 2pm EST on Saturday and all day Sunday. I would say that a weekday late in the day would be best for me since I'm more likely to be home but I'm sure that would be hard with timezone differences and most people working on weekdays.

I don't like it that no one is online anymore. Every time I check now that I have some time since my job changed I never see anyone in the game. I usually am on steam daily, from 6 PM EST to 11 PM EST. If you like playing this game then please add me on steam and add me to the steam group. It's rediculous having a Ren-X steam group when you have to be invited and can't join it when you can easily join a forum here and be a part of talking to other players here. What's the difference? AsgarothXc. Look me up please.

I think one organised game each week will keep it special enough for people to show up. but instead of putting it on one dsy on one time only, which will have some people never being able to play (my girlfriend lives on the other side of my country, so we see eachother every weekend, and I can't play then).

So, perhaps have 2 weeks a set date and time (saterday at 3.00 EST or whatever) and a 3rd week at a different time and date, which is stated on this site somewhere (next to the player number?)

Or just alternate every week should the playerbase have a too variant time they can play. From friday to sunday or something. That would allow more people to play every now and then.

I could play at friday, dunno what time that is in EST (after 18:00, I'm in GMT+1)

Yours sincerely,

Demigan.

actually Saturday and Sunday are tied :P

We can try to set up a game at 3:00pm EST today although I hoped for at least 10 votes on a single date :(

We also have 2 servers online now. But I can't connect to the Slaughterhouse Server. Does that work for you?

• Totem Arts Staff

the mp Slaughterhouse server is in the middle of getting put back together as we lost all the files and settings, there are lots of bugs that need to be addressed

i have been in and out of the MP server and conferm that it is working .... but i have resantly revamped XMountain (fixing some bugs and adding some more stuff) and the server does not have a redirect server at the moment so the map will be downloaded very slowly ... this will be fixed soon

back to the topic

ok i see that Saturday and Sunday are tied but its Sunday now :P but can make it both if every 1 agrees :D im up for it

So lets play on the new ranked Server with a much better Ping

Here in Europe you got a extrem bad-playable Ping of 190ms @ official Renegade X Server (the old one)

and a well playable 125ms on the new ranked one.

Dont know whats the situation with the pings in america, but i think its similar!

So here we go on the brand new ranked Server ! (waiting 4 u !)

I that Situation i wanna thank all the Admins, the Server Owners and the guys who set it all up !

You did a great job ! Thank you alot !

Edit: Any1 got the link to the rankings ;) ?

Yeaa wait 20 min until you connect to that server .. atm there was mapchange to a map we have to download.

The only Problem is, that the dl on the new server is extremly slow

I need around 15 min for 1 map ;)

Admin says he fix that slow dl soon !! yaay !!

So just wait 20 min for mapchange and here we go !!!!

So lets play on the new ranked Server with a much better Ping

Here in Europe you got a extrem bad-playable Ping of 190ms @ official Renegade X Server (the old one)

and a well playable 125ms on the new ranked one.

Dont know whats the situation with the pings in america, but i think its similar!

So here we go on the brand new ranked Server ! (waiting 4 u !)

I that Situation i wanna thank all the Admins, the Server Owners and the guys who set it all up !

You did a great job ! Thank you alot !

Edit: Any1 got the link to the rankings ;) ?

The MP-Gaming one is a server I have on the East Coast (New Jersey). Pretty much everyone in Europe, Canada & the US should be fine now. The official RenX one is in the center of the US (= higher pings to Europe) and the old 1 is in Germany (= High pings to the West Coast of the US & Canada). This should be the best overall.

The MP-Gaming one is a server I have on the East Coast (New Jersey). Pretty much everyone in Europe, Canada & the US should be fine now. The official RenX one is in the center of the US (= higher pings to Europe) and the old 1 is in Germany (= High pings to the West Coast of the US & Canada). This should be the best overall.

When are you finally going to set up that server in the middle of the atlantic ocean?!?!?!?!?

:P

• Totem Arts Staff

CIA ? well maybe you lot but not me im in the UK :P

BTW there are no laws in the middle of the Atlantic (other than the islands) so technically you can steal what ever you like hahaha (its classed as piracy but not against the law as there are no laws to brake hahahaha) just dont go the the tankers country of origin or any were you can get extradited from lol

any way we all up for a game next weekend ?

Don't forget to join Slaughterhouse Server today at 3 pm EST :)

btw here's the current EST: http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

[NE]Fobby[GEN], if you read this: Your space for PMs is exceeded. I wanted to ask you if there's an option to edit information (time, servername ect.) about weekly RenX Sessions into the first post.

What numbers do u mean? playercount was pretty low this weekend. Maybe some of the people who voted for these dates have forgotten about it or they don't know yet that we want to gather every saturday and sunday at 3pm EST.