ReneGame 2010!

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

• Totem Arts Staff

Who: Renegade X and MP-Gaming

What: C&C Renegade's 8th Birthday

Where: [MP] ReneGame 2010 server (IP to be provided on Thursday)

When: Friday, February 26th, at 4:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)

As many of you are aware, this Friday, February 26th, is the birthday of C&C Renegade. On this day, we would also like to invite you all to ReneGame 2010. Just like last year, Renegade X will be hosting a game of C&C Renegade to celebrate its 8th birthday. This year, the server being supplied by our friends at MP Gaming.

The purpose of the ReneGame is to simply enjoy a good ol' game of the original C&C Renegade, the game that we are remaking. This will be our third annual ReneGame, and they've all proven to be quite a blast. Play with developers from the mod, as well as fellow C&C Renegade & Renegade X community members.

The event will take place at Friday, February 26th, at 4:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). The server name will be "[MP] ReneGame 2010". More server information, including its IP, will be provided this Thursday. We'd like to ask you all to come 10 minutes early if possible ;)

We would like to highly recommend every participant of the ReneGame '09 to use Teamspeak 2. To download the teamspeak 2 client, simply go to http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&archive=1

The purpose of using Teamspeak is to maximize teamplay and therefore push C&C Renegade's gameplay to its very limit. Teamplay will be key for this game, to achieve the highest potential of organized action. We will be using the Renegade X teamspeak server. The TS2 IP is 75.126.220.122:8769. Server information, IP, and direct-connect info will be released on Thursday, probably sometime in the middle of the day, so visit this thread on Thursday to get this vital information!

And here's a short clip from the last ReneGame:

Hope to see you there!

i heard about renx from a ut3 forum and just happened to have a copy of ren. really lookin to see this mod but hopefully i would get a better comp for the ut3 version.

i will be there on friday tho my laptop will struggle with its pentium 3 800mhz with 376 RAM! so no TS for me if you guys please don't mind.

cya

• 4 weeks later...