Renegade X - Progress Update

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Nov 21 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's it for now everybody. Again, a major update is just around the corner, so stick around and be sure to check out http://www.renegade-x.com for more news and WIP shots in the coming days and weeks. Hope you all enjoyed this brief update!
Later![/b]

I'm waiting... those words!

I could host it on my site...(I could create an FTP account for your admins to use) but I only currently get 1200GB of transfer a month....We have only used 1073 MB of 1200000 MB so far this month...so we have plenty to spare. I think the initial downloads may be an issue, but it should be good after that. I would assume approximately 500 downloads per month (taking it to be about 2gb file) would be fine. I'd prolly monitor it then cut it after that, until the next month. After the initial rush, it would probably wouldn't be downloaded so much and could just keep it open all the time. Just let me know if you guys would like me to assist for that matter. I can't really help with the development of the game...but hosting I can.

Take care,

~HaO

QUOTE (NEFobbyGEN @ Dec 19 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What site is that?[/b]

NEFobbyGEN sorry, I had a busy weekend..you know holidays..and trying to keep my servers running.

It's my site I've had for years since playing Renegade. http://www.Coming4You.Net We have plenty of bandwidth speed to download from...it's just limited on like 120GB of transfers...so about 500 downloads each month is what I was looking at. Shouldn't be too bad. :)

If you need you can email me, or post here.

• 2 weeks later...