Survival Maps

Aziza86

I noticed there's a new map in the Survival server. Is there a way to get this map for single player use? I really like it better than the default Survival map.

Also a suggestion for Survival. Maybe make an Obelisk/AGT purchasable for an obscene about of credits. Only 1 can be placed, period. Maybe make it a weaker, dumbed down version. Maybe a long reload combined with a weaker attack. I don't know if any of this is possible but, like I said, it's just a suggestion for Survival as a whole.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

You can open the map in singleplayer with console command (open console with ` or f5), open DEF-LakeSide

Thank you for the suggestion, there's lots of cool things we'd like to do with the mode but also a lot of other things we are working on. I'm not sure what the timeline for adding stuff to defense mode would be, if any.

• Totem Arts Staff
22 hours ago, Aziza86 said:

Thank you so much! I'm assuming that not all maps are enabled/suitable for survival?

Maps require a lot of specific setup to be playable on defense mode, it can't just be loaded onto any map.