? server bug? Fair play restorable structures.

isupreme

When i placed remote c4 on harvester. ... it is not triggarable?   ( is that a word?)     I.E.  I cant access it to set it off.  

I experienced this on both teams.   Its like it disappears from my character's options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and don't let me start on about how you can't properly buy tech, but you have to know the work around...................................................................   ......................................  .......  . ... .

Hey.

The first issue with the C4 on the Harvester sounds like it could have potentially been an issue with your ping, the server was experiencing higher latency recently but since a restart it's back to normal, just tested this myself on the server and It seems to be okay now as far as I can see with 76 ping.

Concerning the second issue, I assume you are talking about that you can't purchase Technician or Hotwire using the 0 shortcut key, this is a known bug with the mod and will be patched in the next update.

Thanks as always for the feedback and please do continue to bring issues forward as you experience them and any feedback you may have.

• Like 1