the server is hosting a different game you cannot connect to the server ?

E-3

I don't play Renegade x a lot but I just decided to upgrade my original installation and then I couldn't join up so decided to delete my original installation and re-download it but I still cant join up so is Renegade x eu running a different version and if so where do I get it ?

because it's not the front page  download for Renegade x i think as i just done that

• 3 years later...
On 1/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, NodSaibot said:

Try going to your Renegade X directory, deleting Binaries and then go to the Launcher, press the settings button and verify game integrity.

I tried this as well, still having issues though. New to the game, cant get it to launch. I was able to launch single player on the black dawn tab but not the renegade x tab it just doesnt load, any ideas? I deleted the entire binaries folder, is that correct? 

• Totem Arts Staff

Make sure the games are not installed in the same directory.

2 hours ago, z6chip9 said:

I tried this as well, still having issues though. New to the game, cant get it to launch. I was able to launch single player on the black dawn tab but not the renegade x tab it just doesnt load, any ideas? I deleted the entire binaries folder, is that correct?