A curiosity about Yeeeet

Hicks

In this thread yeeeeeet was accused of racism, I wanted to understand how he was racist. I don't understand, the nick yeeeeet is somehow linked to the holocaust or is it just the impression of someone? Please explain to me.

Edited by Hicks

It isn't a false accusation. I wasn't referring to one person in particular; it is hard to keep track of who is who as there so many players with a variant of "YEET" in their name. But the most toxic behaviour/racism/team hampering comes from players who have jumped on the "YEET" bandwagon. 

Several players have been saying the same thing for weeks now. It needs to stop. 

• Totem Arts Staff

Can you provide any proof? Because this is the first time I've ever heard of this.

And no offense, but your IP matches with someone who has a track record of putting a username containing slurs/racism/toxic behavior... and for that reason I find your credibility highly questionable.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this threat is still open but I am the "YEEEEEEEET" guy :)

Indeed, everything is discussed already and everything is fine, however Hicks came with the question where "YEET" is related too? It's quite simple actually. The word "YEEET" comes from a video on YouTube where a girl throws an empty bottle in the school hallway and screams "YEEEET!". Since than it became a meme. 

Why do I use "YEEEET" you might ask? Well... Not sure lmao. Just some random day I logged in Renx and decided to play as YEEET haha xD

Happy gaming everyone :D

Any more questions are always welcome.