Why is commanding so much fun now?

If you know me, you know i am not a big fan of command functions.     I still wish that command powers could be given to the players....

BUT!     Thanks to all the new players, and the sheer sillyness of some games... (god bless all the newbs)     I have found a relaxed enjoyment of the game that i have been missing.   Nice!       Thank you.

So much fun going on  ALL OveR The Place...and so few people know the basics... so its kinda fun to just mess around, Heal my team front lines and get a rally going........  or what the hell...   i could Try being commander!    Sometimes the team just REALLY REALLY NEEDS a commander and someones got to do it....

It is nice that game are not always 64 jam packed, and Teams are generally needing the most basic commander help.. so no one complains at you when you are not  100% Uber perfect commander.   It is like open season to try being a commander.      Heck many players are just learning about voting.... and i swear some do not understand they can heal themselves in the building.  Bless their hearts....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal Log.  52781   Today i actually helped my team.   I managed the harvester to keep it safe and let it out to feed.  Then we rallied a good raveshaw group and I double buffed them in for the kill.    Is the sweetest sound hearing  someone cry out!   Those raveshaws are too strong!!  ??

Edited by isupreme
  • Like 2

EXACTLY!!!! Having fresh blood means the expectations are low, and good ol' simple strategies mostly work. The commander can actually chill and not stress the hell out to devise a strategy every 30 seconds. Although too many players asking what is "ref" or "PP" when I say "rocket rush meet ref", which is cute and funny (Now i write out the full building names when calling rushes)

• Like 2