Weird "Spectator" glitch

Aceolu

Good evening! 

So I reinstalled this game just tonight after not playing it for awhile, and whenever I join a server, I get stuck in this weird state where I'm in the game, but I can't do anything other than fly around in some weird spectator camera? The only buttons that word are wasd, the scroll wheel, and spacebar. It's hard to describe, so I've taken a video of the phenomenon. I'm unable to look around either, moving the mouse just seems to change the direction of where I can move with wasd.

I have tried restarting the game and verifying the game's integrity. Neither have worked in stopping this bug. 

• Totem Arts Staff

It's a known issue, please request a mod if you can and they should be able to sort it out for you. If not, disconnect for a couple minutes and try to reconnect. It is a server-side issue, as a result reinstalling your game will not change or fix anything

10 minutes ago, Sarie said:

It's a known issue, please request a mod if you can and they should be able to sort it out for you. If not, disconnect for a couple minutes and try to reconnect. It is a server-side issue, as a result reinstalling your game will not change or fix anything

Alright. Thank you!