Mapwinstats Nod or GDI

Guest Akai™

Guest Akai™

Are there any offical map win stats for big games with 45 + Players for Nod and Gdi ? It would be quite interesting :D

I just saw a Topic with estimated mapstats but i think they are not up to date  ? 

Does the game have such statistics ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, Sarie said:

There are official statistics, they are not public at the moment.

As curious as I am, this is probably wise.

Some players would undoubtedly try to switch teams every match if they knew one side was statistically more likely to win. Not to mention the complaining that would happen when losing as the less favored side.

The benefits of releasing such data would be limited to people making more/better suggestions surrounding balance, but I already trust the Dev team to consider balance issues before implementing changes.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
11 minutes ago, Cheesemonk said:

As curious as I am, this is probably wise.

Some players would undoubtedly try to switch teams every match if they knew one side was statistically more likely to win. Not to mention the complaining that would happen when losing as the less favored side.

The benefits of releasing such data would be limited to people making more/better suggestions surrounding balance, but I already trust the Dev team to consider balance issues before implementing changes.

The stat api has been bugged in the past months so there's not much useful data at the moment.