Tell me how that building died.

isupreme

Tell me how that building died.

Unless i'm missing something, right now when builldings get destroyed, as a player the only way i have of knowing just how it happened - is to see it or some one tells me when i ask.  Knowing just WTF! happened,  is CRITICAL to building my narrative/storyline of events in the game.       ( Storyline leads to epic events awareness leads to good times and fun)

Could the game please tell me how builidings die?      Surely the information is already calculated.       Share it with us.

If the Barracks died by c4,  if the refinery died from mrls,  if a freakin chem dude killed power.   Tell us.  tell us all.....

Edited by isupreme
punctuation

It would be super cool if at the end of each game there was a quick compilation replay of each building kill with a camera view and something to detect if it was destroyed internally or externally so we get the right view. Int or ext is something useful that could maybe also go in brackets when it says "The Hand of Nod was destroyed (internally)". 

• Like 1

I wanted a kill feed when a vehicle is destroyed so people in the field would stop hunting for a certain enemy vehicle that was destroyed out of their sight. Not sure about how building got destroyed with which weapon, most of the time it was pretty obvious: it got destroyed by teamwork or sneaky infiltration if it blows out of a sudden. What weapon destroyed a unit in the kill feed isn't really that useful based on my experience in Renegade and its mods.