plane gameplay

Reivax

hi ;)

a few of you know my love for planes in Renegade X :) 

i'll told to all others what i mean by "plane gameplay"

imagine a entire gameplay, where you fly in planes, doing some dogfights, flying like Terada alone or with your mates ^_^ 

who could be interested to chill on testing servers, to fly with planes after the "RenX time" (around 20:00 am EST for 1:00 am GMT) to enjoy fun moments? :P 

i don't know if Try-Out let his servers opened so late, but maybe when i'll have a better PC i will be able to host my own server :) 

yes, Mount Harbour is fun to fly :) but you probably know, you can fly on Walls, Sunrise, Desolation and a few other maps :) not exactly "in", but.. "out" of the "allowed area" ^_^ Walls is one of the biggest map for that ;)  

• Totem Arts Staff

Unfortunately Walls is waaaay to small and as soon as you're out of the allowed area, you're dead in 5 seconds

You need a big open map to enact a proper dogfight

Also, Airfight UT mod might be something you want to look at. It's a UT99 mod where the entire gameplay revolves around dogfighting

22 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

you're dead in 5 seconds

not if you use ghost command ^_^ 

22 hours ago, Handepsilon said:

Also, Airfight UT mod might be something you want to look at. It's a UT99 mod where the entire gameplay revolves around dogfighting

my objective is to stay on RenX, if i want a plane simulator i should play to Star Citizen hehe ;)  but my goal is to play with planes on Renegade X :)