The game stops working when you enter the procurement terminal if the version for 64 bit processors is running.

DenWellingston

3 hours ago, DenWellingston said:

Good evening. I have such a problem. When choosing a game version for 64, when I go to the procurement menu, my game stops working and freezes. I don’t know the reasons, and it has been more than half a year since the update to support 64 bit versions of computers.

Do you happen to have an AMD FX CPU?

2 minutes ago, DenWellingston said:

Yes! He is!

Sadly I have bad news then... I never had any prophetic powers, I assumed you had that CPU because at one point I had an AMD FX 8370 CPU, which had the exact same issue - whenever I went into the Purchase Terminal, it froze for like 10-20 seconds. We never could find the cause for that, probably some underlying issue in the interplay of the AMD Bulldozer CPU architecture and the game... Or perhaps it exists with other CPUs too, just does not visibly show, considering how Renegade X's game engine hates to use more thread than one and the AMD FX has a really bad single thread performance. :( 

8 minutes ago, roweboat said:

Yes I can add saying that I had the exact issue on an AMD fx chip (a 9370 CPU).

Unfortunately I never came across a fix either... All I did was upgrade to a Ryzen 5 and now no problems 😜

Ryzen 5? You want to say. that just changed the computer hardware?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, DenWellingston said:

Yes! He is!

If you are reading this then you are chosen or have been chosen to be assigned to a most grievous task ... Welcome... to 64-bit hell! 

Never do 64-bit + FX CPU during a PUG. I got stuck on a PT screen for 3 and half minutes just listening to every team mate bark alerts for me to be stuck incapable of doing anything whilst frozen ... just listening to their cries ... we lost that round that day.

• Sad 4