Suggestion: Enable TS vehicles for purchase in every maps

Rulue

Some of us suggested making the standard Nod bike available by default and perhaps GDI could take the Wolverine, but I think having the Titan on every map or the Hover MRLS and Tick Tank breaks game-play on some maps to some extent. For example the Titan can't fit underneath the entrance on Walls and the Hover can access the Sea on Islands. Not every map has space for a large tech building and it's quite a lot of work for what you're asking. I also wouldn't want to sacrifice traditional tank warfare for walker units.

Desolation and Crash Site have the vehicles you're after and I reason they would also fit well on the new map Steppe.

• Like 2

Nevermind anyways, it's okay if every TS vehicles can be purchased in only certain maps.

By the way, I also wish if Mammoth Mk II walker, Disruptor tank, TS Nod Artillery, and TS Flame tank (a.k.a. Devil's Tongue) to be added.

Edited by Rulue

In the original C&C Renegade there were no Tib Sun vehicles on "official" maps. Only a handful of user created ones. They were never that great and were only there for novelty sake. In RenX they are more useful, maybe a little OP in some situations. Thus I think they are best kept to crates only.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, Rulue said:

By the way, I also wish if Mammoth Mk II walker, Disruptor tank, TS Nod Artillery, and TS Flame tank (a.k.a. Devil's Tongue) to be added.

Recruit Mammoth Mk II Walker have 5k HP.. it's a bit op :) (take a look on Stronghold, on T.-O. testing server ;) )
Devil's Tongue? isn't it a bit.. imbalanced?
/R Devil's Tongue rush meet behind WF

also, when you will be on T.-O. server, please spawn a Titan in your base, and try to go in Nod base.. have fun :P 

Why do we need to supplement the fleet with extra cars that will not only violate the atmosphere of the battle, but also the balance of equipment and maps? I have already discussed similar things with the Recon Bike and many have come to the conclusion that introducing a new technique is a bad idea.

It’s just that we already had a server with equipment from Tiberium Sun (although adjusted for balance), but I also remember that sad experience on the Islands, where the Hover MRLS bent due to the ability to move through water. Not to mention the overall effectiveness of the TS equipment, which virtually ruined the balance anyway due to the "extra" tanks.

The server belonged to the Constructive Tyranie, if not mistaken.