fanstory: what kind of food the Dead-Six and the Nod guys eat?

Reivax

I was writing some kind of.. random things on RenX discord server - like usually - when i suddenly made that, and.. i think it's not so stupid than that i usually write :D

Technician drinks water to keep his perfect body
Engineer eats burgers every days (he likes McDonald)
Sakura likes to eat some vegetables to always be ready to fight without be fat like engineers
Mendoza loves eat mexician food (what? hey he is mexican if i'm right)
Nobody knows what Raveshaw eats cuz he is a weird guy and he never eat with other ppl, he prefer to be alone.
Mobius is too old to eat something alone, Sydney eat with him.
Havoc likes burgers but cuz he loves run around GDI Barrack for hours - to patrol and cuz he doesn't know what to do when there are no Nod meat around him - he always keep his perfect body
Hotwire likes vegetable and nice fruits juice but cuz she's vegan Patch eats burgers with Hotwire, Patch likes spend his free time with Hotwire to discuss and Havoc hates that cuz he secretly love Hotwire and he thinks Patch isn't a guy for Hotwire.
Gunner is a dude with a weird name - it's why everyone call him "Gunner", and cuz he likes to say "i've two guns: my rocket launcher and my . . . . - he loves eat huge amounts of food, he doesn't care about what he eats, he just want eat mooore and moooore and moooore
McFarland always feel useless in the Dead-Six, cuz his only work is to prepare the coffee for the squad, and to give cups of coffee to his friends. McFarland likes eat some weird scottish food, every times someone tried to taste that.. toilets was the next place where the poor unlucky guy spend the next hour.
Deadeye is the gothic dude in the squad, he never talks excepts to say "mhm". his nickname is "SilentKnight" cuz he always act like a Knight on the battlefield, and he's silent because he is.. silent. erh. so, Deadeye eats vegetables and meat, he likes vegetables but he is too slim. Hotwire often made fat food like fries for him, but he never takes 1 kilo. Havoc often laughs at that cuz he remembers when he was fat, and he is jealous.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, Reivax said:
On 1/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, Reivax said:

Mendoza loves eat mexician food (what? hey he is mexican if i'm right)
Who doesn't love mexican food?

Mobius is too old to eat something alone, Sydney eat with him.
Me too!  I'd join that table.

McFarland always feel useless in the Dead-Six, cuz his only work is to prepare the coffee for the squad, and to give cups of coffee to his friends. McFarland likes eat some weird scottish food, every times someone tried to taste that.. toilets was the next place where the poor unlucky guy spend the next hour.
Who cares that he loves his haggis and whatnot?  It sounds like he has the most important job on the team!!!!

• 1 month later...

Nod strike me as the kind of people whom subsist on injected tiberium or tiberium crystal meth, I bet they don't even eat food anymore. Even GDI would have to develop some sort of super-serum for their own soldiers to be able to compete on the battlefield. Imagine what would happen if all the Green Zones disappeared and there was no longer anywhere to grow food?

2 hours ago, Mystic~ said:

Nod strike me as the kind of people whom subsist on injected tiberium or tiberium crystal meth, I bet they don't even eat food anymore. Even GDI would have to develop some sort of super-serum for their own soldiers to be able to compete on the battlefield. Imagine what would happen if all the Green Zones disappeared and there was no longer anywhere to grow food?

I mean, there were the catastrophic effects on lifestock mentioned in Tiberium Dawn.  I'm sure that a lot of agricultural crops also became contaminated in the red and yellow zones.  Fish and aquaculture might last a little while.  Greenhouses dot the landscape in Tiberium Sun.  Probably got harder and harder to get a hamburger.  I'm sure most of humanity pivoted to hothouses and hydroponic farming as they evacuated to polar regions.  If you can't eat, you can't survive, let alone fight.  It's all a very grim outlook, that's why it's probably a good idea to keep Earth healthy.

• Like 1

I've never seen that movie, but If found this about Soylent Green, I thought it was a soy product or something... "This is the year of 2022 where civilisation has collapsed, real food is reserved for the rich and the masses only high-nutrient sources, mass-produced by the Soylent Corporation" - this is only 2 years away! I do sort of get the feeling that certain types of foods or food groups such as meat are going to end up being reserved more for rich people, especially if the global population continues to grow, I don't know who tracks this sort of thing. Anyway, bring on matter replicators...

If you think you will watch this great old sci-fi movie,   do not look at the reveal below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

the food soylent green is made from human flesh.

Edited by isupreme

21 hours ago, isupreme said:

soylent green  with tiberium spices.

SOYLENT GREEN IST MENSCHENFLEISH 😧

I watched it 15 years ago, after my dad gifted me his copy of "Make Room! Make Room!". I rewatched it with friends somewhat recently, but since it's so old, it was difficult to power through. Filmography has changed so much.

The scene with the old man going in for his last day, man, that's a rough one :)

Still a relevant story, though.