Add location to some radio commands

HuskerDoggo

It might be a good feature to add your current location to some radio commands like "I need repairs" and "fall back" (only commands i remember).
This can be good to let other repairs know what area need a rep or to tell friends in the area know they need to fall back in case of an enemy airstrike.
However can also create problems. For example: someone ask for repairs and reps from another tank area leave to go to that person while there was already a rep over there who's just not paying attention, those tanks end up having no repairs anymore.

This is a nice post, I wanted to post something similar myself. Maybe the "q" command can also be improved. It can happen as a engineer that you run triple marathons during a match. A lot of times I ask for a ride but no one notice it. Other way around also, I get a request ride message and stop but no one gets in. 

4 hours ago, roweboat said:

True enough, but many times I still have no idea where the call is coming from. Same when someone might be requesting a ride.

yeah i hate someone requesting a ride and i have no idea where they are. Especially walls sometimes when im in an apache.

we could add an radial indicator like how damage indicator is (although damage indicator isnt that accurate)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:15 PM, HuskerDoggo said:

yeah i hate someone requesting a ride and i have no idea where they are. Especially walls sometimes when im in an apache.

we could add an radial indicator like how damage indicator is (although damage indicator isnt that accurate)

When infantry request a ride it'd be cool if a green pointy arrow popped over the players head to anyone who is in a vehicle. RTS style. 

• Like 1