Horlogue feedback

Ryz

First of all thanks for the great work @TK0104. Map looks amazing and brings back 'original' Hourglass feelings. I wouldn't mind seeing this 'version' also used as a base to recreate Hourglass in it's 'original style'. I also like the fanmade Hourglass as a 'dark'  variant, but it's sometimes too misty to play. and just feels different. Hope TK considers making this map into 'normal' Hourglass...

I am going to test / play the map a bit more but I am affraid it (hugely) favours Nod. Arties can sit near the top and hit the entire GDI base while GDI can't do the same nor counter them unless getting on top of the top (what an odd phrase). Since I played the map only a few  times I will take the time to see if I still have this opinion in a week or so. Meanwhile I would also like to hear other feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, Eagle XI said:

This type of map is over once the center hill gets captured by one side, its maybe fun only at very small player numbers.

C

R

U

I

S

E

M

I

S

S

I

L

----

But seriously, the cruise missile's splash is almost the entirety of the top of Horolgue's narrow ass hill.

Also, Horolgue would be better if the middle tunnel actually connected to the side and/or the top.