Ever heard of Dawn of the Tiberian Age?

greatShot

Dawn of the Tiberian age is a free game wich you can download from https://cncnet.org/ .

Its based on a mix between Command and Conquer 1 (Tiberian Dawn) and Command and Conquer Read Alert 1 created with the C&C Tiberian Sun engine.

For example you can fight with the Nod faction not only against GDI, but also against the Soviet and Allies factions from Red alert 1 in a tiberian sun map with Red alert 2, Tiberian sun and Tiberian Dawn buildings and objects. There are also 2 different gamemodes (1:CLASSIC  wich is the standart gamemode in all C&C games ;and (2 ENHANCED wich adds completely NEW buildings, naval units and normal units C&C has never seen before. "You see, if there are so many new things is the game still balanced? Does it even have AI opponents? Is the AI stupid or to hard to beat?" I can tell you that the game has a damn good balance, good constructed and recreated maps (+btw. map editor), good programmed maps and a free  multiplayer and tons of options of customizing you match so it fits your own style of playing. The game also has and intresting crate- feature just like we know it in RenegadeX but with an UNCOUNTABLE amont of outcomes (good/bad). The game also adds Tib. Sun vehicles how we know them in RenegadeX like the hover mrls, devils tongue and much more ( btw. also RA2 units)

Before i end this I also just wanted to say that my English might be bad or not correct sometimes and im going to apologize for that, also this is my FIRST topic wich im going to share my first time with a community ( im still a 13 year old kiddo)

ALSO: im not making any AD for this game i just wanted to show with you that this game is so awesome ( i would like if you download it and play multiblayer with me my nickname in-game is RumkataBG)

Greetings from Bulgaria comrades i hope you will enjoy DTA (Dawn of The Tiberian Age)5a7c906adb09e_DTAIMAGE.jpg.d61169ef6284224f6f28ec7c9c0bc971.jpg

• Like 1

I need some help/tips with a mission, if any of you have actually played through the soviet campaign.
Im playing on hard (of course) and have gotten to mission 6 where the soviets are holding back Nod forces trying to escape the area, i have to hold them back for 70 minutes before GDI reinforcements come and save me. The Nod units spawn in massive waves, so there's no base to destroy.
On my best try i have managed to hold them back for about 35 minutes before i get completely stomped.

The only playthrough video of the mission i can find is a guy who gets rekt within 30 minutes on easy difficulty.
This is without a doubt the hardest Command and Conquer mission ive ever played.

Edited by Syntharn