Test Servers Bugged-

Madkill40

With both the T.O. server and CT Map Testing server I get the same 'textField' error and constantly booted off the server.

Let me get one thing clear, I have reinstalled Renegade X - That is to say I have uninstalled RenX via control panel Add/Remove programs and then deleted what was left behind and then reinstalled Renegade X.

So the issue is with the test servers only and I have no idea what the problem is or how to identify what is causing this issue.

2 hours ago, Fffreak9999 said:

When I get a chance, I'll look at the set-up on the server, what map appears to be causing this issue?

I really don't think it is a map-related issue but a server files issue instead.

Perhaps a mutator file version mismatch? Are all serverside files (non-map specific files) up to date in the global downloader?

Doesn't matter what map it is the same error occurs.

Edited by Madkill40

Guest Gliven

My game freezes without an error message when trying to load Frostbite on Try-out's server. But loading his second server with Tomb works perfectly fine.

Edited by Gliven

6 minutes ago, Luhrian said:

I think there is an issue with an ingame downloader, if you have some files missing, it isn't downloading them correctly.

This is why I think there is a version mismatch somewhere, the global download platform must have a file version different than the one on the servers?

• Like 1