TD/TS-era Nod embroidered patch

Tomcat_

Ordered one of these sick Nod patches and just got it in the mail... no cheapo mass-produced circle with Tiberium Wars/Twilight logo... this is the real deal. TD/TS-era Nod patch!

Not sure about advertising direct links to external websites so if you want to know where I got it, send me a PM and I'll send you a link and details (they have GDI patches too, but they use the TS-era logo)

UohluHr.jpg 64FDS7U.jpg

There are a few excess threads here and there, but it is an easy fix with scissors. I intend to sew it on the shoulder of a beige heavyweight denim jacket.

Peace through power!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It occurred to me that the Nod color scheme of black on red is pretty suggestive and may be mistaken by others for identifying with certain supremacist groups, so I ordered another patch in more subdued yet familiar colors. I think I like this one better! Certainly more appropriate for wearing in public, anyway.

Qv2yLgU.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I would hate for anyone to think I was with a supremacist group, I'm only with Nod, FFS!  /s

Totally get where you're coming from though and that's a good idea. Beyond the symbolism you have to worry about colors too. Here in Los Angeles there are neighborhoods where wearing red will get you asked where you're from, and if you don't give the right answer, it's your ass. Same is true for blue. That OG bloods/crips rivalry.

• Like 1