please for the love of god lower the unreal logo and intro's volume

Skip.png.ec44d4feed5001250bdcccf92a9f3239.png

Check "Skip intro movies" in Launcher settings. Keep in mind that after an update it needs to be re-enabled. (I really need to fix that)

EDIT: I'm a little bit slow today, @Agentalready fixed that. (I didn't know that that param was a thing? I though that only -nomovies was present at that time, and that blocks all movies. Ah well)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Schmitzenbergh said:

EDIT: I'm a little bit slow today, @Agentalready fixed that. (I didn't know that that param was a thing? I though that only -nomovies was present at that time, and that blocks all movies. Ah well)

It's a change that @ShrewdTactician made actually, and you're correct that it's the same as -nomovies.

I do agree though that the volume of the intro should definitely be normalized. @Havoc89

6 hours ago, CommanderConnery said:

can the rank up sound be set to change with the sfx slider too please? that damn thing also shakes my headset

i really have to agree on that one lol

i have renegade x reduced to 20%, so i can hear my friends in discord (the game was still normaly loud)

and then i get a rank up

DUN DUN

ᶦᵗ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2017 at 3:10 AM, Wrench said:

i really have to agree on that one lol

i have renegade x reduced to 20%, so i can hear my friends in discord (the game was still normaly loud)

and then i get a rank up

DUN DUN

ᶦᵗ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ

yea my whole headset shakes when it happens, thats not supposed to happen

7 hours ago, Wrench said:

Also i forgot to say something, please also lower the volume of the "base defence online" or offline sound when the tower gets deactivated by emp thingy

its the same extremely loud :l

Being able to hear that one is quite important, but that is map specific. (Right? @Ruud033 The volume of that can be modified via the map with the UDK?)

• Like 1