White Vehicles (no textures)

megstyn

Hey, i recently redownloaded renegade x and i noticed that on every map both GDI and NOD vehicles are missing their unique colours, nod light tank for example has white/grey instead of red. Even the harvesters are the same. I noticed that only vehicles have this problem, every character and building is normal. Thought this was a new feature because at first i played in white maps where i thought it was camouflage, but i was wrong. It's not a real problem, but it breaks the immersion for me. I'm just curious if this is a bug or something that i missed during the years of innactivity?

• Totem Arts Staff

There are differnt tank camos for differnt map themes. (For example Snow, Urban, Dessert, Forest). If they have really missing materials it is fll with withe and blue cubes.

• Like 1

Here are some screenshots i took, but keep in mind that on every map that i played it's the same, seems just like a skin, but a way too common skin. I don't think a white tank in the desert would be usefull, while on snow maps it makes sense. I was able to take so many screenshots before the game crashed, so hopefully it gives you an idea

UDK_2017-05-19_21-49-23-60.bmp

UDK_2017-05-19_21-50-19-38.bmp

UDK_2017-05-19_21-52-59-76.bmp

UDK_2017-05-19_21-55-03-63.bmp

UDK_2017-05-19_21-55-42-52.bmp